Friday, December 21, 2007

Week 10: # 23 The Finale

WOW!!!! I have finally reached the END! I was really far behind and had to play MAJOR catch up! I kept telling Marsha that I was not going to finish but she said she knew I would....and low and behold, I have arrived!

Some of my favorite things in iHCPL was to create the avatar, and Library Thing.

This program has at some times been a challenge but yet it has also opened up a lot of new ideas and technology that I was not fully aware of. I knew how to do some things, but have never really applied what I knew.

I think that this is a good program because if we don't keep up with technology then we are going to be left behind whether we like it or not.

I think this program is good but I also think that it takes a lot of time. I had a hard time keeping up each week.

I like learning about the latest technology out there, so these types of programs are very beneficial to staff. It is also a good idea for customers to know about the technology that is available. We as staff members need to know about the latest trends so that we are knowledgeable as to what is out there as well.

Overall, I enjoyed this program. I wish I would have paced myself a little bit better and not waited until the last day to finish. I would have liked to spend some more time on some of the exercises but time just didn't allow.

Thank you for letting us have this opportunity! Keep up the great work!

No comments: