Friday, December 21, 2007

Week 9: # 21 Podcasts

Podcasts are pretty cool....I found a lot of information. Since I had done a youtube video on Moms I found a Mom's radio. The subject caught my interest because it was on getting your boys to talk.

It is so overwhelming to me to know that there is so much infomation out there. The only problem that I found with this particular podcast was that it is an hour long. It seems as if I don't have time to do things and really listening to a radio show for an hour everyday doesn't fit in. But I guess it's like anything else...when something really catches your attention you can afford the time. I wish I had an ipod...maybe I'll get one for Christmas!

I was able to add this podcast to my bloglines account. It will be interesting to see what other topics show up! I have also included the link to the podcast.

http://www.podcast.net/play/81544/50

No comments: